[Harp-L] New CD and Website

Hello Everybody,

Since leaving Virginia (and Hohner) and moving to New Hampshire I've finally
found the time to get my own thing

Together and record a cd on my own instead of being a sideman. Although,
luckily I still do pick up

Sideman work in bands from time to time. I love my duo, but bringing out the
super reverb now and

Again, cranking it up with a band is loads of fun.

So this cd is of my duo, Have Blues Will Travel. Acoustic. Just me and a
fabulous guitar player, live

In the studio. We did each tune twice and kept the one we liked best. No
over-doing anything. I'm

Doing all the vocals except for track 8., and play rhythm guitar on track 7.
There are a few acoustic

Harp tunes and the amped ones are through a silverface Vibro Champ with a
Dennis Gruenling enhanced

Green Bullet, which I bought in the early 70's. (probably still the most
used mic out of several dozen vintage

Mics around here)

The website is live now and ever evolving........(thank you very much Ben N)
www.johnnybblues.com <http://www.johnnybblues.com/>

There are some sound bytes to check out.

I have not set up with cdbaby yet but intend to next week.

We are having a CD Release Party at Salt Hill Pub in Lebanon, NH on Friday
January 13th.

Thanks to Chris M for turning me on to Magnetic North for cd mastering and
duplication!

Thanks, and I hope you dig it!

Johnny B

P.S. Hi Jason, I think the chromatic you are asking about is the CBH 2016 or
the 12 hole model 2012. I love these and use them.

I used the 2016 on track 9 of this recording.