Re: [Harp-L] Sam Hinton CD

I happened to order it a few weeks ago.
  It arrived yesterday, and absolutely blew me away!
  Even if the music itself isn't really your thing (there's even tunes like Frère Jacques and the likes), you will still be astonished by the execution.
  The technique this man has is unique; I've never heard anyone(!!!) play bassline, melodyline and rhythm simultaneously the way he can.
  If Kim Field's book ever comes out in a 3rd revised edition, I hope he has heard this album before that time.
  Sam Hinton certainly deserves a few paragraphs.

  Ludo
    Bullfrog wrote:
<< double CD. "Sam Hinton, The Master of The Solo Diatonic Harmonica".
  &
fjm wrote:
<<There is a lifetime of learning on these 2 discs <<www.samhinton.org <<