[Harp-L] Fugazzi's new tracks...

Hey Mike Digging your new stuff I really liked your playing and tone on
"Time For Me To Go". ( Nice Tag at the end to!) Fugazzi's rockin it out!
I was really, REALLY digging your tone on the first live video clip...that
is in my opinion the perfect harp tone....You got the gear,,,the tone in you
(Obviously) and a killer room sound on that video feed.... Sounds so good
thanks for letting us know!
Jason