Re: [Harp-L] new player and resource questions

Nick Kirkes wrote:

Hello all,

I just joined this list so I could, hopefully, find some other/better
resources online to aid my progression.

I've been practicing regularly for the past 6 or 7 months.  I have a couple
of books/cd's at home that I practice with and recently started sitting in
with some friends who have a new band.

I don't see a way to search archives on this list, so please forgive me if
this is a redundant request, but I'm hoping someone can point me to a good
on-line resource of various riffs for a few of the different harp positions.
I'm trying to put my own little workbook together in a format that makes
sense to me, and would like to include at least 3 or 4 practice riffs for
positions 2, 3 and 5.  More is of course better, and would like riffs that
include both bent and unbent lines.  My books have a few riffs named and
listed, but I thought maybe there was a better list out there like there is
for guitar.

Anyway, I hope to learn a lot on this list.  I'm looking forward to reading
any replies that might come through.

Nick Kirkes

Fort Collins, CO