[Harp-L] I recorded my first CD!

My band NiteRail and I spent this month putting a six song EP together.  We recorded at Two Fish Studios here in Mankato.  Our engineer has worked with Johnny Lang, the Pixies, and the Dixie Chicks.  Man did we have a blast!

  We tried to do as much live as possible.  However, all the vocals were overdubbed.  Most in the first take.  The harp was live as was the delay.  There really wasn't any "studio magic" added to the harp other then its volume in the mix.

  My only regret was not recording any acoustic harp.

  Enough of my yapping...I was really pleased with the results and if you're interested in checking three of the tunes out, they are available for a listen at:

  http://www.niterail.com/music.html

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
NiteRail