[Harp-L] Harmonica in the Movies

A couple of movies will be shown on TV in January that feature harmonica. The first is the 1942 film, "Always In My Heart", which features the Borrah Minevitch Harmonica Rascals at their best, with lots of on-camera footage. A great chance to record this one, and with no commercial breaks! That's on TCM (Turner Classic Movies ), at 6pm EST on January 13, 2006.

The second is the 1953 film, "Genevieve", featuring Larry Adler's harmonica on the sound track - showing also on the TCM channel, at 11:30pm EST on January 17, 2006.

Unfortunately, I will be on the road at that time, and will not be able to record them directly to DVD, as I had hoped to do.

- Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061