[Harp-L] Welcome Nick

Hey Nick your going to love the list! To access the archives or check up to
the minute posts without your e-mail go to   dubble u Dubble u dubble u.
harp-l.com/pipermail/harp-l/  ... I cant seem to post links myself without
them getting all messed up thats why I wrote the dubble u jive any way I'm
messed up on computers and still LOVE THIS LIST you will too.
Jason Ricci   jasonricci.com