[Harp-L] Harmonica Jazz - Wim Dijkgraaf Internet Radio

For those who are interested in jazz and brazilian music I would like you to
know that my personal Internet Radio Station is 'in the air'.

You can connect to it through the following website:

http://www.shoutcast.com

In the search bar, search for 'dijkgraaf' and tune in at 'Radio Jazz
Harmonica - the music of Wim Dijkgraaf'.

You can listen to recent recordings as well as tunes recorded many years
ago.

I have planned to eventually broadcast only composition by myself but for
the time being you can listen to many of the jazz standards I have recorded.

Hopefully my server can host up to 32 concurrent listeners.

Happy listening and the best wishes for 2006,

Wim Dijkgraaf
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.wimdijkgraaf.com