[Harp-L] After Christmas Inventory

Apologies in advance for the commercial plug:

I have a couple of custom harps from an order that was cancelled prior
to Christmas that I need to sell quickly.  One is a Marine Band in the
key of G.  This harp has all the features of my Honeycomb model
(http://www.workingmansharps.com/honeycombharps.htm, review:
http://www.planetharmonica.com/ph5/VE/WorkingManUK.htm), except that
the comb is sealed with water-based urethane rather than beeswax.
Price is $75 + $8.50 shipping & insurance.

The other harp is a customized Special 20 in the key of C.  Price is
$55 + $8.50 shipping & insurance.

Buy them together and save on the shipping!  Both harps are ready to
ship.  I take PayPal.

Contact me offlist for details,

-tim

Tim Moyer