Re: [Harp-L] Harp Tutor Needed for Santa

Yeah Bill thats Alan Blind Owl, and its a cool card Bobbie!!!! My kids
love it and are familiar with that song as its one I used on my
Christmas blues radio show last week. I was playing the songs around
my house, theres nothing like seeing a one year old [trying] to dance
to the blues, ha ha....priceless!

Nate