From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of bogio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 2:58 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp Tutor Needed for Santa

http://www.care2.com/ecards/p/7358-5533-12551-9424

Yeah, help is needed...  He's no better than LAST year!!  ;)

Unlike you folks onlist here!  Stay Well and Merry... Now,
and in the New Year!  Together, we will continue growing and improving
the vast, exciting, and inspiring world of the

HARMONICA!

Wishing you all many blessings now and beyond...

Peace, Music and Cheer,
and most of all... Love, my friends!

=[BOBBIE]=
ILUS {1996-2005}