[Harp-L] Thank you

Another year goes by, and I would like to thank everyone around the world
for their interest, support, and general kind humanity during this past year.
Next year will be another test of walking the fires of surgeries and
recoveries,  but with all the prayers from everyone and continued personal faith I know
that  whatever will happen was meant to be. To be able to leave a legacy after
you  leave this physical body behind is something I feel blessed to be able
to have  accomplished, and will continue throughout to try and bring joy to
those I can.  Everything is in place to continue as I have many friends in my
corner that have  made that possible. Scott Berberian of Meteor amps, Keith Robb
who also builds  the chassis, Gregg Hopkins who builds my cabs, and Tom
Stankiewicz of Cotton  Amps is going to help final assembly so we can continue
without missing a beat.  My true ace is my partner Kay King, who spent these years
alongside me and  lacquered as many cabs as I did, helped put the full manual
together, and will  be fielding emails while I am out of commission for the
short periods of time  through surgery. As many know, my main job has been
working for Yale School of  Medicine conducting research with heroin and cocaine
addicts. It looks as though  I probably will lose that job of 8 years due to
being out for such a long time.  However, through the 15 years of working in the
field of addiction, I have  worked with at least 50,000 addicts, and the main
underlying factor of all of  them is they started with some form of drug or
alcohol in their early teens or  sooner. Even though I have spoken several times
at high schools about my past  and gave drug education, I am being guided
towards creating a new program of  teaching what I will call Conscious Living,
where it will be geared towards  getting young people in touch with feelings
they usually run from or numb  through drugs or other forms. Imagine a course
where the curriculum is  Anger, Forgiveness, Pain, Love, Caring, Suffering,
Nutrition, Exercise, Yoga,  Meditation, Job Interviewing skills, Negative/Positive
thinking. This  would be able to build a better core of an individual, so that
when the  choice of drugs or alcohol are put in front of them, or other
decisions to make  in life, they will have the tools to understand what is the
right decision. To  me just teaching about drugs is like a band aid, you have to
work from the  inside out. How to put it together and sell it to a school is
what I think will  unfold over the next few years, along with music. This is
where I feel I am  being guided, to be able to touch more people than just making
amps. I do hope  to put the passion of my music on a CD and continue with
what I am doing.So  whether I can walk or not, my liver starts to fail, is all
ok, knowing one's  true purpose in life and following it against all odds cannot
have a price tag  put on it. So follow your hearts, play with passion, and
peace to all.
Sonny Jr.