Re: [Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi's Christmas song

Thanx Dennis,

    I'm glad you enjoyed my rendition of "Chestnuts" The Christmas Song, and
I really enjoyed sharing it with everyone on on Harp-L.

     I have one last offering but there is NO Harmonica on this....it's my
updated Version of Randy Newman's "Louisiana 1927".....I called it
"Louisiana Xmas 2005" as I changed some of the words.

Anyone can send me a note offlist and I'll send it out when I can get to it
later.

     I was SO moved after giggin' down there a few weeks ago, I just banged
this out on my Piano. I hope The people of the Gulf can get thru this year
and I know it WILL get better.

Happy Holidays to ALL

Love & Peace
ps...special thanx to Roger Trobridge (UK) for helpin' me clean up the
'Louisiana' Mp3....