[Harp-L] That Time of Year is Here!

It's been a while since I have posted but I assure you that I read each post
that comes in on the digest emails! Some of the latest threads have been
down right silly and some have been powerful chunks of gold...ah the joys of
life.like a box of chocolates.ya never know whos teeth marks your gonna
find...

For me this has been a year full of frustrations & challenges.but hey I know
the score..it could be soooo much worse. My heart goes out to all of you and
your families who have had to face real tragedy and heartache in 2005. I
pray that through it all you somehow became stronger and more aware people.
This crazy world will continue to pitch us fast balls, curve balls and
sliders along with the occasional bean ball! All we can do is stand firm at
the plate and take our best swings. The cool thing about real life is that
sometimes, not often enough, but sometimes the ball just gets lobbed over
the plate and you get the opportunity to smack that ball anywhere that your
heart desires!

In 2006 may you all duck the "bean balls", get some hits, score some runs
and be prepared for the "lob"!

God Bless this Harmonica Community.

Warren Bee