Subject: [Harp-L] A touching story

Gail Albin writes:

"A friend who probably doesn't even know I play harmonica sent this story  to
me.  I thought it might be enjoyed by many on the harp-L.  I  actually didn't
listen to the song yet, my computer is slow to download  today.  Of course my
main interest is that the musician featured happens  to be a harmonica
player.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Gail  "

Hi Gail...I just got a chance to watch and listen to "Before you Go", and  it
was very touching.  Thank you.  A fitting day to listen to it,  today.  Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, and a Merry  Christmas and Happy
Chanukah to all harp-l'ers who celebrate since they  fortuitously fall on the
same day today.  I'm wishing everyone a  lovely Holiday surrounded by loved ones,
family and  friends, including those of the canine and feline variety.  :-)

Elizabeth