Re: [Harp-L] Nady VHM-7 vocal / harp mic

This mic is manufactured in China. If I remember correctly it an HDM-1 but I might be wrong. One  night very bored I searched under China-harmonica microphone,got some state export agencey website and there it was. There was no distributor outside of China I could find . Later I couldnt find it again