Re: [Harp-L] Thundermics

----- Original Message ----- From: <SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx>

I am sure everyone has their own
style, ease up bro, as you can see, if your product is as >good as you say, people will buy them and spread the >word....

Hello Sonny,

Nothing wrong with a little enthusiasm is there? Personally, I'm looking forward to trying out the amp, it sounds interesting.

As far as the Thunder mic's go, I've played through four of your amps on various occasions and to my ears I acheived the best tone by far when I plugged in one of Steve's mic's. Of course, it's all subjective and your taste could be completey different than mine, but myself and a room full of harp players all pretty much agreed it was a beautiful combination.

Happy Holidays!
Mark