[Harp-L] Re: My new Seydel Zirkular tuned harps (cross post)

I just got my set of 6 more Seydel Blues Session Zirkular tuned harps. I was worried that all of their workmanship would not be as fine as the first harp I got from them. NO WORRY! These harps are beautiful, each and every one. Super responsive and sweet with smooth elegant lines. I do not play Blues or Jazz, so I cannot address their use in those genres, but for Old Time, Irish, Fiddle tunes, Gospel, Hymns and folk music they can't be beat. Great for melody work and Chordal accompaniments. Good low octave in a type of draw heavy cross harp and great middle range in a straight harp style. Reedplates are available for quick repair. Reasonable shipping cost with 1 week delivery, Germany to US. They make them to your order ( takes about 2 weeks ). Michael T. is a great person to work with ( Hope I get to meet you someday!)

Judging from these harps, Douglas Tate made a perfect choice when he set up to have Rennaissance made by them.

I have no connection to Seydel. I am just a very, very pleased customer.

Barbara
"Too many people die with their music still inside - Let it out!"
Strath an De' Farm
http://www.strathande.com
Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/goto?pg=http:// coast2coastmusic.com/index.shtml&mv_pv=AFL3356