[Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite's Mother Info

Thanks to all who have expressed sympathy for Charlie in this time of tragedy and sorrow.

I had a very nice chat with Charlie on the telephone today, and he and wife Henri are doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances. His mother's funeral will be in Memphis, TN Tuesday, Dec 27 - if anyone desires more detailed info on the arrangements, please feel free to write to me at bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards to all,
Danny