[Harp-L] Free Christmas Music For You

Free Christmas Music For You

FROM THE DESK OF RANDY SINGER

December 23, 2005

To My Friends,

I'm not really sure there's rest for merry gentlemen...but Eddie Montilla told me there was - so we collaborated on a Latin version of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" a few days ago.

And I have a free copy for you.

This is my first recording on my tiny home studio, so I recorded the harmonica in one take with no overdubs.  The first part of the song is in Cm and C#m and I'm using a chromatic harp in C.  For the end solo, I switch to a diatonic (using overblows) in B.

You can find this new cut at http://randysinger.com on the front page or go to it directly here:  http://randysinger.com/hol.htm

So to all, a hearty ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas and Happy Channukah.  And most important, a healthy, prosperous New Year to you and your families.

Randy Singer