[Harp-L] SJ410/ Thunderharpmics

John,I concur! The Sonny Junior Four-Ten with the thunderharpmic (www.thunderharpmics.com) produces a very dynamic sound with a fat bottom end. The mic also screams with both Valco amps I have. Both Steve and Sonny Jr. are very knowledgable and share their passion for beauty through tone.
 Kudos also to Dennis Oellig at DJ's Custom Electronics for fine mics and supporting Tulsa Read.
 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
 what a great list!
 Brian B

Yahoo! Photos