[Harp-L] chiming in

------------------------------

Message: 12
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:18:01 -0600
From: "Jason Ricci" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] chiming in
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hey everyone. I just got back home yesterday after leaving for the road
on Oct. 26th. I met so many cool Harp l'ers old and new and hopefully
recruited a few more.

BIG SNIP-
Hey Jason-
Glad to see you're back home. All of us SW Gulf Harp Club members thank you for sharing your knowledge with us (and Mike too, of course). If I had known the Fort Myers gig was going to be cancelled, I would have made sure to catch you in Tampa. I tried to get to Fort Lauderdale to catch you there, but it didn't work out. Just remember, if you and your band get to Fort Myers again, dinner is on me, and you owe me a lesson!! The willingness of you and Mike to take time out of your crazy schedule to do a clinic when you could be getting a rare chance to rest says a lot about your commitment to the harp community.

Bill