Re: [Harp-L] Tragic News

Danny,
I'm so sorry to hear this news, my heart goes out to all who knew this
fine woman and my prayers are with them and Charlie. Unfortunately the
circumstances surrounding Charlies' mother's death are an all to often
occurrence. Even here in New Zealand I too am angered at the frequency
of this evil practice getting momentum, and even in my own
neighbourhood. Lets all make a stand against violence, especially
domestic violence.

I can only be grateful for my health and families well-being. Its news
like this that helps me appreciate all the many things I take for
granted.

Nate