[Harp-L] Re: Tragic News

Very sorry to hear this news, Danny. When you talk to Charlie please tell him that Laurie and I are lighting a candle for him, and that we on Harp-L are keeping him in our thoughts.

-Tom

To all, I have just been informed of the tragic murder of Charlie Musselwhite's mother in Memphis. I will not dwell on it here, but the story can be read at: http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=4269489 I have not yet spoken with Charlie, though I left a message on his phone. I refrain from calling is cell phone, as I do not wish to bother him at this early date. If/when I hear any significant news, I will post it for all. Regards to all, Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061