[Harp-L] SJ410 & thunderharp

Since the subject of Sonny Jr and the subject of the thunderharp microphone (Steve) have both just come up, I thought I would chime in to say that the combination of an SJ410 and a thunderharp microphone truly does have a remarkable, thunderous bottom end.  (And they've both been great to deal with, BTW.)

  For full disclosure, I have to add that, at the moment, I wouldn't play a gig exclusively with that combination -- I don't always want that sound.  Again, to be fair, I haven't worked with that amp/mike ombination long enough to see if changing the EQ would make that combiation more versitile.  (It's hard for me drift too far right now from the 410/545 combination that just cuts through the mix like crazy).

  The main point of this post was to say how darn thunderous the 410/thunder combination can be!  (and to appreciate the work and commitment of the builders!).
  --john k.