To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 12:17 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Sonny Jr.

I trust I speak for many people on this list when I say that Sonny Jr., whom
I've never met nor spoken to, is a source of inspiration on many levels.
Whether speaking of things I have fleeting knowledge of (like Helge Tallqvist's
playing) or things that are way beyond me (like the intricacies of paper cones
and point-to-point wiring) he writes with such a clear and uplifting passion
for the art of the harp and the art of life that it's ennobling just to read
him. In this of all seasons, and in this of all years, that spirit is welcome
more than ever. Viva Sonny Jr.!

Peace and Respect,
Johnny T