[Harp-L] Nady VHM-7 vocal / harp mic

Now I see  Steve's post...
 I would get a thunderharpmic.com instead!

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:03:03 -0500 (EST)
From: "steve" <mudharp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Nady VHM-7 vocal / harp mic
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

 Looks like they stole the Bushman mic or bought the rights.I know
dynamic elements very very well  AND  without a HiZ tranny I'll guarantee
you this mic has no guts whatsoever for harmonica and with one it may
sound only as tough as Napoleon Dynamite .  For a mere 59 dollars I
really doubt the element is any better than a cheap Radio Shack mic element.
When a mic states that it virtually eliminated feedback then it usually
is a low Z dynamic, which is what this mic is.   I wouldn't waste my
money on the  big mic company's "Harp Mic" bandwagon unless you want the
shell. stevethunderharpmics    --- On Wed 12/21, &lt;
nonidesign@xxxxxxx &gt; wrote:From: [mailto: nonidesign@xxxxxxx]To:
harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:08:59 +0000Subject: [Harp-L]
Nady VHM-7 vocal / harp micNady VHM-7 vocal / harp micI got a gift
certificate for Musician's Friend and ran across this mic. Does anybody
have any info on it, own one, opinions, etc.?Here's the URL if
needed:http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/277108/Thanks

Yahoo! Photos