[Harp-L] Update on Rod and Honey's Workshop

Here is an update from our Dec. 18 workshop. It was another amazing 4 hour
session.. We focused on simultaneous tongue and hand vibrato on the bullet
to get Rod's patented sound, making the chord changes count

Holding the harp and mic

Clean single notes

Accurate bends

Octaves

Mic hand vibrato positioning

Gear improvement

Tongue vibrato

Staying in the I IV V pattern

Tongue slaps on the octaves and the discord to the 5 draw

Don't forget the cool turn around lick when the band stops at the V

And Honey thanks for the singing tips

Our next class for 1/29 is sold out so I am taking an alternate list in case
some people can't make it at the last minute. Rod feels he can only devote
proper attention to no more than 5 students and wants to limit the class
size. The cat gets serious about teaching. Contact me for more information
and I will post more workshop dates and times.

Hope to see you at future workshops.

Dennis B. Alters, MD,

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology