Re: [Harp-L] Re: Helge Tallqvist

<<For my 2 cents, the cuts I was able to listen to from this harp player's site were the cuts I've liked best that have moved me the most emotionally and musically in the last month or so here at harp-L, including those posted by various Harp-L members.>>

Thanks for inspiring me to listen to it. It is good music, and good harp playing. I wouldn't dream of publicly comparing it to the music that others have generously provided to the list, but I certainly enjoyed it, for whatever that may be worth.

Peace and music,
Dave