[Harp-L] Holiday Greetings to all Harmonica players from Tulsa Read

I like to thank all of the harmonica players that sent e-mail letters  of
encouragement, good wishes, and most of all your prayers to help me battle  mouth
cancer over these past three months. Hopefully, I will be able to  start
physical therapy for my mouth and lips by the end of January or the  beginning of
February to try my best to return back to performing and  teaching harmonica
instructions again. So many of you good people have told me,  don't give up,
and don't leave the harmonica world as an instructor, no matter  how depressing
it has been on me and my family. I have heard from so many  harmonica players
from all over the U.S. and from other countries  that have attend my harmonica
seminars through the years at the SPAH  conventions, asking me to keep
presenting my various harmonica seminars. Thank  you for your support. Please log
onto my web site for my Holiday Greetings and  have your speakers turned on.
_www.harmonicaonline.com_ (http://www.harmonicaonline.com)   and then  click onto
the Christmas 2005 button.  Many thanks to all of you. God  Bless.
Tulsa, Bonnie &  Steven Read