[Harp-L] Re: Xmas music

      I  remember Little Drummer Boy played on diatonic last year by Joe
Filisko "Little Harmonica Boy" with rolling drum beat sound.   It is
fantastic and amazing.  I listened again today on my downloaded PC file.
 I forgot the link but some one on Harp-l  or harp-l owner can refer
again so that other people can listen it today.  I  like to know what
kind of harp he used  and how he did it.   Pete Graber wrote  me of his
website to listen .  http://harmonicapete.port5.com.   I listened to
several Xmas music.  I found my favorite tunes Spanish Eyes, Bewitched,
Imagine played with good drum accompaniment (Band in a Box) in
www.cdbaby.com/cd/petegraber.  Being beginner, I  enjoy playing duet with
his recordplaying adding chords from my diatonics or obligato.     Ken in
Georgia