Re: [Harp-L] Re: Helge Tallqvist

It's a fantastic disk. I bought it when it first came out several months ago. If you're a George Smith fan, it's worth the price of admission just to hear George, Helge, and a few of his friends talking at Georges house back in 1982. I forgot what I paid to have the disk shipped from Europe, but it was steep. The CD came in a high quality aluminum case with a booklet, 20 pages or so with lots of Smith info. I wish I'd picked up his other two releases at the same time. Highly recommended if you're a George Smith fan.

Mark