Re: [Harp-L] ob's

Congratulations, Bill! That's wonderful news! The
6OB is a great tool, especially for blues guys like
me. I think you'll start finding uses for it very
very quickly.

It's the same note as the half-step draw-bend on
the 3 hole.

Try this little blues lick for a practice run:

6+ 6+OB 6+ 5 4 4+ 3' 2

Have fun and good luck!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.