[Harp-L] Re: Digest Number 2132 Christmas Music

      Happy holidays to y"all.  I am excited to listen to merry Xmas
music thanks to Rob  Papparozzi  - Christmas Song- downloaded from
www.harmonica.co.uk/rob.htm.  I clicked Harmonica World and found what I
have been seeking years in back issues of  those magazines of British
NHL.  I was impressed with young Phillip Achille playing Ashokan Farewell
at SPAH 2003 Dallas.   I  listened it again with joy.  Being tango lover,
 I was happy to listen to Orientango played by Roland Van Straaten also
downloaded.  I plan to read NHL magazines since they offer more of my
personal interests in classical, chromatic  , folk songs, etc     I wish
Harp-L offer downloadable music or  more people suggest such links to us.
            Ken in Georgia.