[Harp-L] What do you want on your gravestone?

> What do you want on your gravestone?
>

> "I WANTED TO LIVE A BIT LONGER....."

That sums it up....
I'm 57 years old just now...
I dropped out of school at the age of 17 to become a professional musician...
To be a blues singer and harmonica player... Since then...
I have performed at many thousands of gigs... I've played on hundreds of
recordings... I have performed with my harp all over the world, Europe, North
America, South America, Asia...However, I haven't "made it"...
YET!!!!!
But I SHALL....

John "Whiteboy" Walden
London
England.

PS:

I DO HAVE MY OWN SOUND!
:-)

PPS:
You might not like it, but it is unique!

John