[Harp-L] Setting up harps for overblows

OK, this talk about overblows has me interested again. I didn't realize that the 6 overblow was the same note as the 3 draw single bend. This one note allows you to move lots of riffs up to the middle of the harp. I can hit the OB but am still working hard on being able to hit it quickly and without the duck quacking effect :-)

  But my biggest problem is getting the harp setup right. I'm using a SP20. I was not able to get the 6 OB out of the box, so I had to adjust the gap smaller. Once adjusted I could get the OB but it keeps sticking on the 6 blow. I keep tweaking on the gap to get a balance between being able to OB and having the 6 blow play normally. Any suggestions?

  Jim McBride