[Harp-L] Re: Seydel

Hello group,

Message: 10
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:35:19 +1300
From: G <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Seydel
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

<quote>
From: Richard Martin
To: Slidemeister
Date: Mon Oct 31, 2005  1:15 pm
Subject: Re: [SlideMeister] Seydel direct--what in the world?....
Ri58066217@...

The following are dealers for Seydel harmonica in the United States..........

Thank you Richard, that you have been from help here, however at this point I possibly should give some informations about the Seydel distribution strategy as it is by now:

We sell directly to every customer on our website www.seydel1847.com
If you wish to order Seydel harmonicas, you can do so at the drop of a hat.

We are also open for dealers all over the world. If there is someone out there, that is interested purchasing and selling our harmonicas, please send an email and we will answer.

Please, don't take this as commercial fishing, however, there have been so many requests now and some answers that refer to the status that was valid befor the refirming of the company, that I think this should be posted to give everybody an orientation.

Thank you very much !

Yours Michael Timler
www.seydel1847.com
michael.timler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx