[Harp-L] Buck And The Preacher

A while back there was a discussion about movies with cool harp music. I don't remember "Buck And The Preacher" being mentioned since I bought the movies that were. This summer while on vacation, my western movie enthusiast father-in-law had the western channel on and I saw the movie. I remember that it had very a good music score composed by Benny Carter with prominent blues harp and jaw harp together. What I didn't notice until I bought the movie yesterday was that the performers were none other than Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee. I recommend that it get added to your "movies with cool harp music" list.

Peace and music,
Dave