Re: [Harp-L] SBII

There's a bunch of little masterpieces on Yazoo's Harmonica Masters
http://yazoorecords.com/2019.htm

Sonny Terry does several on his Folkways Years 1944-63 record (Lost John knocks me out.)  He's probably got solo pieces scattered throughout many of his records.  Speaking of Sonny Terry (and Yazoo,) one of the Masters of the Country Blues videos features Sonny Terry doing nothing but solo stuff (Rev. Gary Davis is the other featured artist on this video, both are solo performances.)
http://yazoorecords.com/master.htm

And for a more contemporary twist...
Keith Dunn  http://cdbaby.com/cd/keithdunn

That's what came to my mind, there's probably a bunch more out there, you just gotta poke around.

Jim.

>>> <Mhg929@xxxxxxx> 12/18/05 6:38 PM >>>
I don't know of the instrumental solo "Boogie" Glenn spoke of but  am glad to
know of it AND am interested in any other intrumental harmonica  solos anyone
else knows about. They are rather hard to find.
Marianne