[Harp-L] SJ 410

To all 410 owners, something we tried and were pleased with in working with
a chromatic player was to just simply plug into the bright one channel, and
cut  the treble and middle down just one notch. Even for all mics this is a huge
 sound, not shrill or too bright as even I would think initially. So give it
a  whirl. Also, to Dave Kott, I have spent years  developing my amp  and yes
it is close to a bassman, if you need to talk to me, call me, my number  is on
my site. My Sicilian grandfather who raised me told me never to take food  off
another man's table, and your attempting to pull my secrets is  really not
what should be happening. Many build bassman clones, I happened to  put my house
up on my theory that these NOS paper in oil caps would give great  tone after
a long period of experimenting. Hence buying out supply houses. So  please
Dave, do your own thing, Scott has been a great help to me, and I will  say it
again, I don't know of anyone else who would go to the lengths that Scott  did
to get me off the ground knowing we would be targeting the same  market. The
Meteor and the SJ410 are ground breakers in their own ways,  when someone
spends that much time and money to go where others have not gone  before, give them
respect. Best of luck, I am asking you respectfully. 410  owners let me know
what you think about the bright one channel, it shocked me  pretty good. Off
list is cool, I will add it to the reviews, not trying to stir  up anything,
the new site should be up soon with some sound bites.