Re: [Harp-L] howard levy's new directions for harmonica--now on DVD

From: Chesper Nevins <chespernevins@xxxxxxxxx>
Yes, I just recently received this as a gift.  It's really great.

Well, IMO if you listen to this DVD, you will hear jazz on the diatonic,
pure as it can get, sitting right in front of you.  No band to get in the
way, just Howard, or Howard and piano accompaniment.

I was not that knowledgeable about overblows or what can be done with them,
but in this video, Howard explains and demonstrates them very well.

Don't forget that Howard is a master of the entire diatonic. His bends on holes 2 & 3 draw are second to none.

Michael Peloquin http://tinyurl.com/5tpjg http://www.harpsax.com