[Harp-L] volume controls on mikes

greg.

this is an awesome product, i wish I could have had one years ago.

But, the late breaking info is that the new fireballs already have an integrated volume control cleverly
integrated into the mike adding only about a half inch. It is not a knob on top but actually integrated
INTO the mike, amazing design.

Greg's volume control at http://www.blowsmeaway.com is brilliant, but unnecessary for the Fireball. The new Fireball V will be available soon. The price will astound you in a good way.

congrats greg--excellent product!!!!!,

randy

Message: 12 Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:22:48 -0800 From: gregnospam <gregnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] acoustic mics and volume controls To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Message-ID: <85646459-E878-4145-A770-2B11F4CA4DEE@xxxxxxxxxxx>

That is precisely the reason I developed my new inline volume
control for low-impedance mics. Now I can tweak the volume without
moving from the front. I find I use it a lot more than I ever would
have expected - its like "doh! every mic should have one of these.
Don't know how I lived without it!" - Anyway - info is available at
http://www.blowsmeaway.com if you're interested.....