Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:11:22 -0500
From: "Don Z" <dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Seydel harps
To: <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sam,
After Mike Timler's recent Seydel post I looked at their  website.  Tried
posting to their English forum but it hasn't shown up 2 weeks later.

Hm, I don't like to hear that, as you might imagine. I checked our site and found, that the forum is German, a thing we should generally change. I arranged a topic to our English readers http://forum.seydel1847.de/viewforum.php?f=4

However, the surounding is German which seems to be very inconvenient to
American users.
Result will be now, that we will stress now to get a true English Forum
section.

Followed that up with a personal email to Michael Timler there 2 weeks ago
but still no reply. If I hear anything I'll let you know.  (Michael, are
you lurking out there???)

Here I am ! All I can say, that I answer every mail I get under michael.timler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Daily ! I look at mail@xxxxxxxxx once a week, which is my private account. I use this one for firewall reasons to read harp-L too, at least once a week. My email is listed at http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.storefront/?ObjectID=3431&Locale=de_DE and I am open to any question.

............ I'm trying to suggest/get a mini tuned to high 4 holes of an A
harp ("The Precious" to any Jimmy Reed fan!...can we get a special harp-l
group order!)

Well, if this is serious I will try to get it out of the factory then. :))))

Message: 1