Re: [Harp-L] Re: Seydel

jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
I couldn't find any reference on the Seydel website to alternate tuned harps or "Zircular". Where I can I find more about them?

David,

you will find it, in the e-shop of the Seydel website. click on "Blues" and then "Blues Session" or "Favorite", there you have a list of the tuning variations available: Standard, High, Low, Superlow, Melodic Maker, Paddy Richter, Diminished, Eddie Clarke, Zirkular, Augmented, Whole Tone, Country, Natural Minor and Harmonic Minor. If you click on the yellow arrows, you can find some informations about the tunings like the tuning layout and more.

Greetings,

Otto