Re: [Harp-L] SB2

to get a real good taste of Sonny Boy, get the record
"Keep It To Ourselves."  Sonny Boy w/Matt Murphy &
Memphis Slim in various combinations, with a few
Sonny Boy solo.  pretty loose and beautiful.
It's a real work of art. imo.

i'd like to second this recommendation. in fact, i'd third it and fourth it if i could. this recording is a real treasure. i'd never heard sonny boy play acoustic until i stumbled across this last year. it's a very laid back, fun recording. sounds like he's sitting in your kitchen, hangin' with his friends and playing harp.

priceless.

I'll third it for you. Keep it to Ourselves is my favourite SBW2 record bar none. Listen to "The Sky is Cryin'" it's just gut-wrenchilngly powerful. And that sound. Man, that sound !

And I'll fourth it. After all this talk about "Keep it to Ourselves" CD I decided to put it on and listen to it again and I agree with all of you "It's Awesome". I have many of his and love them all but this one is special. It's like having him in your living room just having fun playing with the boys.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
www.texastide.com