Subject: Re: [Harp-L] looking for a good acoustic mike

THE FIREBALL by Audix.

The mike is shaped like an sm58 but without the shaft- it is only the ball so it fits ergometrically and naturally in your hands. It is eq'd to make the harp sound full and sweet.

Plus, I have a new announcement--the new fireball is called a FIREBALL V. This new fireball will incorporate a volume control cleverly integrated into the housing. It also has an enhanced bass response.

this mike rocks and is worth checking out.

plus it would look great hanging from your christmas tree!! ):):

Though i love my sennheister, there are a lot of gigs that I do that the sennheiser would be cumbersome.

I just grab the fireball and turn it up.

randy