[Harp-L] looking for a good acoustic mic

If what you want is a tough dynamic for stage use that sounds more like a condenser and less like a '58, I think a good alternative to the Sennheiser 441 is the Electro-voice N/D767a. I bought one for vocals - much more airy and condensor-like than a SM58, bigger output too, and better feedback rejection on the system I use, probably because the big output means you can turn the gain down. Most of my harp work is amplified but I do a couple of acoustic numbers through the EV using the PA - I just tweak the volume up a little - and I like the sound. You can get one for just a little more than a '58 if you shop around.

Steve