From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mojo Red
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 4:43 PM
To: Harp-L
Subject: [Harp-L] Thornton Police & Lost Harmonicas

Hi Harp-L listers,

Lee Taylor, a founding member of the Mile High
Harmonica Club called me and then asked that I post
this on Harp-L.

It seems that the Thornton Police (a suburb North
of Denver, Colo.) apprehended a suspect who was in
possession of a number of stolen goods. Among the
goods recovered was a large case of harmonicas. Lee
tells me the case likely belonged to a pro as it is
heavy duty and had LOTs of diatonic harps in it.

If any of your pros out there lost or had stolen a
mess of harps, please contact me offlist and I will
put you in touch with the Thornton Police. If you
can accurately describe the items and the
date/place and circumstances under which they were
lost it may be possible to recover your harps.

I don't have a lot of detail, but can put you in
touch with the right people if you are the victim
in question.

Thanks!

Harpin' in Colorado,
Ken M.