From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Moandabluz@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 2:19 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SB2

In a message dated 12/16/05 8:04:30 PM, SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx writes:

> Those weren't hands my friend, they were baseball  gloves, the man was

> enormous. Check out the German videos where his hands  covered the
> big 12 hole harp.

   The only video I have seen is from the Folk Festival ones, and his
fingers
overlap the end of the harp. His tone seemed edgier, perhaps because he
used
vocal mics in everything I have seen. I'm no SBW expert, but it seemed
like he
made use of a lot of different tones and probably could make the thing
sound
however he wanted.
   My favorite SBW recording is the one where you can hear him cursing
out
someone in the studio at the start of a cut.
Still a fool for the Harp