[Harp-L] Seydel harps

Sam,
After Mike Timler's recent Seydel post I looked at their  website.  Tried posting to their English forum but it hasn't shown up 2 weeks later.  Followed that up with a personal email to Michael Timler there 2 weeks ago but still no reply. If I hear anything I'll let you know.  (Michael, are you lurking out there???) I didn't care for the Souls Voice (painted non-stainless steel covers=bad idea, suboptimal action IMHO): it stays in the bottom of my bag, so I'd like to try one of their high end harps.  I'm trying to suggest/get a mini tuned to high 4 holes of an A harp ("The Precious" to any Jimmy Reed fan!...can we get a special harp-l group order!)
Zig

(Sam sez:......So what I want to know is where can I get these harps in the U.S.  I've seen the Soul's Voice harp at harp depot and I understood these were made by
Seydel but the harps on their site looked to be much nicer harps than the
other ones.  So does anybody know where I can find a Seydell dealer, here,
in the U.S.?   Any info would be greatly appreciated. ..)